ADW Modula-2, © ADW Software is the successor of Stony Brook Modula-2, and is released as freeware.
- ADW Modula-2 is for Windows only
- ADW Modula-2 allows development of both 32- and 64-bits programs on the Windows platform.
- No support is given, neither by ADW Software, nor by modula2.org.
- Use the feedback form for your comments.
Most recent version: download ADWm2.62.zip
Version 2.62 - April 15, 2013
- WholeStr.IntToStr() corrected.
- Corrected looping of compiler for non-existing imported projects
- Corrected invalid module management and invalid processor type in output script
- Corrected Unicode constants parsing. Changed SYM-files format.
- Several changes/improvements in WinShell.mod related to making/using forms
- Corrected bug (compiler hangs) when some error condition encountered during parsing of imports
- Corrected error (compiler hangs) when Compile button was double-clicked accidentally
- Increased maximum names limit from 64k to 128k names.
Important: SYM-files of existing projects should be deleted and DEF sources must be recompiled.
Version 2.42 - May 11, 2012
- Bug fix for compiling and loading 64-bit DLL's.
Version 2.38 - Mar 13, 2012
- Fixed a bug with some REAL functions on x64.
Version 2.31 - Jan 16, 2012
- Processing of SetFocus/FillFocus was corrected for controls. Some icons corrected.
- m2e, resedit corrected. m2e icons modified.
- New visual styles. Toolbar icon processing corrected for 24-bit icons.
Version 2.28 - Dec 8, 2011